What’s the best core banking platform for your business?
Competition in the banking industry is intensifying. Next-generation banks are winning market share by targeting lucrative niches in the value chain, forcing incumbent banks to review their legacy platforms.
The good news is that there are many tools to help banks modernize quickly and efficiently. In fact, more than 65% of surveyed banks are exploring the potential of next-generation core banking platforms.
The vendor of choice of 80+ banks around the world, Backbase empowers financial institutions to place digital at the core of their business models. The company’s Omni-Channel Banking Platform is the preferred choice for world-renowned institutions such as Barclays, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Fidelity, ING, and many more.
Since its launch in 2003, Backbase has been helping banks develop a compelling experience on digital channels. Today, the company impacts over 90 million end-customers daily. In-depth focus on customer experience management and unparalleled speed of implementation make Backbase a highly rated FinTech software provider.
Finacle, developed by Infosys, is a cloud-based banking solution that helps financial institutions modernize their core banking capabilities. The platform is used by banks in 100+ countries and serves 1 billion end-customers worldwide.
With open APIs, embedded customer insights, and a real-time processing engine, Finacle offers a comprehensive set of products that are sure to accelerate innovation-led growth. The highly modular solution was designed to speed up the production of new products and accelerate digital adoption.
A trusted partner to over 1,300 clients, Finacle delivers faster, safer, and fully personalized core banking services.
Backbase vs. Finacle
|Number of clients||80||1,300|
|Headquarters||Amsterdam, Netherlands||Bangalore, India|
|Customer profile||Financial institutions dealing with retail, corporate, SME, and wealth management with onboarding, loans, etc.||Retail, corporate, universal, community, and Islamic banks; lending and payment providers|
|Number of end-customers||90 million||1 billion|
|Number of employees||800||2,800|
|Number of offices||9||6|
|Corporate, Retail, Universal, Community Banking Suites|
Digital Engagement Hub
Leading Core Banking Alternatives
There are many more worthy next-generation companies competing in the banking services market. SDK.finance and their core banking platform has been particularly successful at leveraging modern tools to help financial institutions modernize their services quickly and easily.
SDK.finance, founded in 2013 and based in Vilnius, Lithuania, offers a highly secure and mobile-ready solution to delight banking customers and take the lead in the open banking world.
SDK.finance Core Banking Benefits
- Focus on growing your business while we take care of technology
- Create a customer-centric bank with a ready-to-go core banking platform
- Get more than technology, tap into over 10+ years of our experience in FinTech development
Why Choose SDK.finance?
- A broad range of verification methods, including two-factor authentication, biometric checks, security notifications, and Strong Customer Authorization for payments.
- Integrate SDK.finance core banking platform with other banks and let your customers add and manage all of their accounts from a single application.
- Create personalized web interfaces, mobile, and back-office applications using our highly adaptable banking API set.
- A wide range of integrated solutions and even more easy to connect tools perfect for your business.
Click here to learn more about the SDK.finance core banking platform, its features & functionality, use cases, integrations, and API, security, and used technologies.