Can you please explain a Front-end and Back-end concept?
There are 2 terms here:
“Front-end” and “Back-end”
Each web, app, program consists of them.
Front-end is what the user sees on the screen (any device). It is the development of visual stylistics starts in parallel with the development of interface maps and wireframes.
Back-end is an invisible part, which is put on servers (SDK.finance provides). It is the invisible part, but the most important one. It deals with functionality, security and scalability. Back-end development from scratch is very costly and time consuming, with no guarantee of quality even after significant time and money was invested. That’s why we have invented a unified back-end that covers all you need in a transaction-related business. Front-end and Back-end are connected via API (SDK.finance provides). We provide 300+ APIs in the Backend as a Service business model.
The pre-fab modules of SDK.finance can be configured, customised and easily integrated with any third party providers for any particular FinTech product. This flexibility enables us to achieve the desired functionality. Solution also allows us to significantly speed up the launch time and to reduce the development costs.
Development of app is additional work, which will require front-end development, including for iOS, Android, etc.
Do you provide front-end and mobile app development?
Fortunately, we do not provide front-end and mobile app development, because:
- We provide a full-fledged effective platform developed to create different projects on top of our API. All our efforts go on its improvement and development: follow market relevance using technology of the next generation, pass numerous testing procedures before offering our product and before your project goes live, etc.
- You can find the best providers for front-end and Mobile App development, who’ll be as good as we’re, but in their spheres.
- We follow this benefit for you: to leave you more independence of your choice and opportunity to complete the project in the most suitable way for you. If you need, we can recommend companies, which can complete front-end and Mobile App for you.
If you’re interested in our solution, please feel free to contact us and ask any questions regarding SDK.finance.
How does your system work and you operate it?
SDK.finance is the Core Payment and Loyalty Platform wrapped into 300+ APIs.
API is a way how programs can communicate with each other. It is an infrastructural foundation in a system, such as an electricity in a city. A modern city cannot exist without electricity. A modern bank/payment provider cannot survive without API.
API is the infrastructure for a cutting-edge software architecture. Advantages of software that is built on API architecture comparing to a “monoblocks” are:
- A speed of releasing new features and functionality is much faster
- A cost of ownership is less significant
- Fewer bugs and more stable products
SDK.finance provides wide-range of payment/loyalty functionality that enables our clients to build on top of API products suitable for different business models like payment acceptance, e-wallets, loyalty programs, P2P money transfer, mass payment, currency exchange, prepaid cards, mobile payments, cashback, etc.