provides trainings for the internal development teams on how to develop FinTech products on SDK.finance platform. The interactive, hands-on classes will accelerate your team’s ability to use, configure and implement our back-end platform according to your special business needs.
A wide variety of core payment FinTech products can be built using SDK.finance, including payment systems, e-wallets, payment processing, P2P money transfer, gift & prepaid cards, billing systems, currency exchange and mobile payments.
The full list of FinTech solutions built using SDK.finance back-end platform can be found here
During this course, attendees learn how SDK.finance is organised and gain hands-on experience in working with the platform. This course is designed for Java developers who start working with SDK.finance.
Middle/Senior Java Developers
4 days (32 hours) in-house or online sessions
Here are the classes we offer, depending on how you work with our back-end platform:
- ‘Getting started with SDK.finance. Introduction in the system’ – 8 hours
- ‘The system core’ – 4 hours
- ‘APIs overview’ – 1 hours
- ‘Actors module’ – 2 hours
- ‘Payment gateway module’ – 2 hours
- ‘Payment interfaces module’ – 2 hours
- ‘Report subsystem’ – 2 hours
- ‘Fee subsystem’ – 2 hours
- ‘Exchange subsystem’ – 2 hours
- ‘Loyalty subsystem’ – 2 hours
- ‘POS module’ – 1 hour
- ‘Third parties integration’ – 2 hours
- ‘SDK.finance software deployment on Amazon Web Services’ – 2 hours’
lead-developer at SDK.finance
Documentation is free of charge. Visit the developer’s center and read API’s description.
You can purchase team (private/company) sessions, scheduled at your convenience either online or in-house.
to get more information about the training costs.
Our specialists are ready to teach FinTech developers and internal teams how to develop custom-made solutions based on the SDK.finance platform. SDK.finance team has more than 10 years’ experience in FinTech product development and financial services security. At various stages in the past, we have launched a number of payment and financial products.
Read more about SDK.finance product development procedures here
to get more information about SDK.finance trainings.