What’s the best core banking platform for your business?
Competition in the banking industry is intensifying. Next-generation banks are winning market share by targeting lucrative niches in the value chain, forcing incumbent banks to review their legacy platforms.
The good news is that there are many tools to help banks modernize quickly and efficiently. In fact, more than 65% of surveyed banks are exploring the potential of next-generation core banking platforms.
10% of the World’s banked population have an account powered by Oracle FLEXCUBE. 600+ financial institutions use the company’s universal banking solution in 140+ countries across the globe.
The comprehensive, interoperable, and modular solution addresses core banking needs, enables knowledge workers, and reduces time-to-market for new products. FLEXCUBE’s front-to-back digital capabilities help financial institutions to innovate and create next-generation digital customer experiences.
With access to advanced automation tools that rely on Machine Learning, the company’s clients can generate better insights and enhance straight-through processing. Oracle FLEXCUBE is ideally suited to help companies jumpstart their digital transformation.
90 of the world’s top 100 banks by asset size are partnered with Finastra. With clients in 130 countries worldwide and one of the broadest sets of financial software solutions on the market, Finastra is able to serve all functions of all types of financial institutions.
By harnessing the platform’s flexible and open technology, Finastra’s clients can go from legacy banking to transparent, innovative, and agile systems. With Finastra’s modular technology stack, financial institutions can launch and deliver new functionality quickly with less risk.
Oracle FLEXCUBE vs. Finastra
|Number of clients||600+||9,000|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, India||London, UK|
|Customer profile||Universal, direct, private, and Islamic banks; financial and lending institutions.||Corporate and retail banks, lenders, treasuries, and capital market players|
|Number of end-customers||380 million||175 million (retail accounts)|
|Number of employees||9,000||10,000+|
|Number of offices||79||60|
|Solutions||Core banking software|
Financial Services Lending and Leasing
Treasury and Capital Markets
Leading Core Banking Alternatives
There are many more worthy next-generation companies competing in the banking services market. SDK.finance and their core banking platform has been particularly successful at leveraging modern tools to help financial institutions modernize their services quickly and easily.
SDK.finance, founded in 2013 and based in Vilnius, Lithuania, offers a highly secure and mobile-ready solution to delight banking customers and take the lead in the open banking world.
SDK.finance Core Banking Benefits
- Focus on growing your business while we take care of technology
- Create a customer-centric bank with a ready-to-go core banking platform
- Get more than technology, tap into over 10+ years of our experience in FinTech development
Why Choose SDK.finance?
- A broad range of verification methods, including two-factor authentication, biometric checks, security notifications, and Strong Customer Authorization for payments.
- Integrate SDK.finance core banking platform with other banks and let your customers add and manage all of their accounts from a single application.
- Create personalized web interfaces, mobile, and back-office applications using our highly adaptable banking API set.
- A wide range of integrated solutions and even more easy to connect tools perfect for your business.
Click here to learn more about the SDK.finance core banking platform, its features & functionality, use cases, integrations, and API, security, and used technologies.