SDK finance software is designed for the fastest and easiest integration with 3rd-party providers, which allows our clients to make delivery of their products less resource and cost-intensive.
We believe that everyone should do what he is specialised in. Being a transactional back-end-focused company, our aim is to concentrate on our main type of activity — transactional back-end — and not to develop numerous functionalities which can be built on top of our platform. For that, additional functionality and expansion of business processes can be achieved through integration with third-party software and tools.
What kind of integration do we have?
1) Payment Methods. Currently, we already have an integration with Wirecard and Paysafe used for card transactions and SEPA express for direct debit transactions within the European Union. Coingate integration covers transactions related to the withdrawal of funds to bitcoin. As long as each client may want to provide their users with the opportunity to top-up / withdraw funds through other providers, SDK.finance can integrate other payment methods with our payment gateway, which then allows our client to manage such payment methods (activate/deactivate/set fees and limits, etc.).
Examples of payment methods integration:
- Card processors
- Interbank payment systems (SWIFT, SEPA)
- Electronic money systems
- Payment terminals
2) Service providers. Integration with different service providers will allow users to pay for goods and services of various providers (Тelcos, digital goods dealers, utility companies, etc). It is also possible to integrate with a company that already has an existing catalog of vendors or to integrate directly with a specific service provider (e.g. National Electricity Company or a telecom company).
3) KYC & Compliance software. Integration with such software allows for the expansion of onboarding procedure and functionality of Compliance manager. There are many companies on the market that specialize in different new technologies for user verification, technologies such as automatic authentication of uploaded documents, verification of user data through special databases, use of voice, fingerprint, and other biometric data for user authentication, etc. Our clients can choose any software provider for additional functionality and we will integrate it into the client’s project using the 3rd party’s API.
4) AML, Risk scoring, and Antifraud Software provide special tools aimed to analyze the profile and transactions of users for violating the norms of legislation in the field of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing, identifying fraudulent transactions, and also determining the level of client reliability in lending and other financial services. Such tools use different methods and algorithms, and different databases, depending on the country in which the project is launched and the corresponding requirements for monitoring of financial transactions.
Integrating front-end with back-end
SDK.finance Integration layer is also used for integration of the SDK.finance back-end with the client’s front-end.
For instance, a creation of a mobile banking application for various platforms includes back-end functionality and design. Mobile development using an API approach allows websites, apps, and different platforms to be built in accordance with the same basic conditions. Developers can build, manage, and deploy the whole mobile infrastructure from API back-end. All components making the App work, including 3rd-party services, back-end, and front-end can be managed from one source and integrate with each other.
An API back-end unifies many of the development steps. With one block of functionality, developers do not need to repeat the same steps on different OS, nor do they need concern themselves with REST API code semantics and working with security models like OAuth implementation. Instead, a developer must only learn three or so repeatable lines of code: connecting to the account, mapping to the collection, and filtering down.
An application on top of API makes it simple to expand the functionality of your product, add some extra functionality from 3rd-party providers you choose and make the work of both back-end and front-end infrastructure fast and efficient.
At the same time, it helps you to launch your product on time and meet the standards.