Create an іssuer SC
Updated on 30 Mar 2023
Issuers are certain entities in the System that are connected to the system currencies. Issuers are used to be able to create several Issuers for the same currency.
- Your e-wallet platform will operate with different types of currencies, like EUR, USD and Points.
- Points – are in-system currency and will be issued within the System
- EUR and USD will be issued and accounted within the balances of relevant bank accounts.
- It is possible to use different issuers, covered by different bank accounts, with the same currency, which will allow them to perform separate accounting.
- Accounting of transactions performed within the accounts of different issuers will be performed within each Issuer independently.