Set up a Gate for top-ups and withdrawals
Top-up and withdrawal operations can be performed in different ways:
- through bank account via bank transfer (manually, no integration)
- via an external provider (after integrating with third party providers)
- via a cash desk
From the System’s point of view, Gate transactions are for external/third-party services integrated into the system to cover top-up and withdrawal operations via third parties.
A Gate can also be used for integration with banks to automate wallet top-ups or withdrawals via a bank account.
Setting up a Gate means:
- performing an integration with a relevant third-party;
- adding the relevant operations to the Contracts;
- configuring commissions and limits for such operations.