A Prepaid card is a preloaded debit card that allows the cardholder to use it for the purchase of goods or services.
Prepaid cards can be presented in several forms:
- Physical – a plastic card with an individual design;
- Electronic code – a code delivered by e-mail, Facebook or SMS;
- Electronic app – an offer via a special app for smartphones (iOS, Android, Windows Phone).
- Manage the ways of issuing Prepaid cards:
- The system administrator;
- Your customer on the company’s site;
- Your partners;
- External infrastructures (payment kiosks and vending machines).
- Manage Prepaid card presentation options for the customers:
- Physical medium – a plastic card with an individual design;
- Electronic medium – a code delivered by E-mail, Facebook or SMS;
- Electronic medium – an offer via a special app for smartphones (iOS, Android, Windows Phone).
Set the Prepaid card settings:
- Specify the card value;
- Expiration date;
- Serial number;
- PIN code;
- Other additional settings.
- Control over the transactions:
- Full control over users.
- Add & manage POS (point of sale);
- Reporting & analytics:
- History overview (list of transactions);
- Transaction details overview (payer details, amount of payment, payment type (recurrent payment or not), purpose, currency, invoice number);
- Advanced data analytics and visualisation of unstructured payments data, which transforms it into a rich source of strategic insights that helps optimise the online business and drives sales.
- User’s account:
- History of transactions.
- Top up balance;
- Balance transfer to another card holder.
Typical list of actors for the Prepaid card business model:
- Primary actors:
- Merchant – accepts Prepaid cards online;
- User – someone who pays the merchants for goods/services by using Prepaid cards.
- System actors:
- Admin – responsible for all operations.
offers flexible pricing plans for companies of any size. We’ll be in touch quickly to get you started with a package that makes sense for your business. Contact us to get pricing information.