SDK.finance looking for a wizard in Project Management. You will work closely with departmental managers and staff to define and confirm scope, elicit and document requirements, plan and manage tasks, resolve project issues and successfully deliver projects.
- Managing product development projects;
- Planning and coordinating all project activities;
- Preparing and organizing the necessary project documentation;
- Be the voice of the customer, ensuring the team delivers value to the business;
- Understand, formalize and approve user stories and customer/business requirements;
- Translate user stories and business requirements into projects/development goals;
- Be a decision-maker within your team and face of the team to the rest of the company and customers;
- Managing changes to project scope, project schedule;
- Keeping up with technological developments and the latest tendencies.
- 2+ years of experience in IT project management;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken);
- Experience in technology or project management field, including experience in leading or participating in projects;
- Understanding of advanced information systems, database systems and communications networks strong understanding of SDLC;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Strong personality with good negotiation skills;
- Strong experience with Jira
- Experience in problem-solving and analyzing information proactivity.
Compensation – €1,800-3000 (net)