Considering the complexity of our software, we have put together a short guide on the process of starting out with SDK.finance SaaS subscription. For your convenience, the process is split into stages.
- A customer shares their product vision with us during an intro call.
- We provide answers to their questions and run as many QA sessions as necessary.
- Once a customer is ready to start their subscription, both parties sign a contract and move on to the next stage.
To get started with the SDK.finance platform, we recommend that a customer has at least 2 specialists:
- UI/UX designer – to work on the prospective product’s frontend design concept.
- DevOps – to maintain the databases on the customer’s side.
At the later stages of the customer’s product life cycle, more team members (like business analysts, developers, QAs etc.) might be needed, depending on the product features.
Launching the application instance
According to the hybrid cloud delivery mode, the main database should be hosted on the customer’s servers and maintained by their in-house team. If necessary, SDK.finance team will provide assistance with the databases and notification services setup upon request.
- The customer needs to set up the databases following the instructions.
Database setup guide
- The customer needs to set up SNS and SES notification services, following the instructions.
SNS and SES setup guide
- Provide the following database details:
|Postgres DB parameters|
|Mongo DB parameters|
|SNS & SES|
|User Access Key ID|
|User Access Secret Key|
Connecting an application instance
- Using the provided details, SDK.finance will set up a separate application instance for the customer and send a database connection request.
- Database connection request has to be approved on the customer’s side.
- Once the database is connected, the application instance is started.
Front-end server setup
The customer needs to configure the front-end server following the instructions.
Finally, SDK.finance completes Swagger setup for the customer.
Now, at this stage, the customer’s application instance setup is finished and the customer can start using SDK.finance platform.
Customers can use SDK.finance API endpoints to develop integrations with third party services and providers, as per their product roadmap.
SDK.finance team doesn’t provide custom development services. If needed, SDK.finance can connect its customers with trusted partners – fintech software development companies that can implement extra features on top of SDK.finance platform.
SDK.finance provides efficient email and chat support to each SaaS version subscriber via a personal Customer success manager.
At this point, 24/7 live support isn’t available, but any issues with the application instance that arise will be handled by the SDK.finance team promptly during and (for emergencies) beyond their working hours.
If you have any questions left, don’t hesitate to contact us for answers.