The specialists involved in Technical product audit and quality acceptance should meet the following hard skills requirements:
Senior Java developer
- 5+ years of experience with Java 11
- Strong experience with Spring (Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot.)
- Experienced in RESTful APIs
- Knowledge ESP;
- Experience in the financial domain.
- Knowledge of distributed transactions;
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- RDBMS: PostgreSQL
- NoSQL: MongoDB
- Unit testing
- Integration testing using Arquillian
- Nice to have – experience in the financial domain
Middle or Senior Vue.js developer
- Experience in developing large web applications with Vue.js (2 ver.)
- Knowledge of HTML semantics, CSS, SCSS, Tailwind
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful API, Git, Webpack
- Experience with UI frameworks ElementUI
- Experience with Typescript
- Unit testing is not required
DevOps Engineer (AWS)
- 2+ years of commercial DevOps experience.
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu especially).
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with databases such (PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Strong knowledge of such a deployment tool as GitLab CI or Jenkins, etc.
- Strong knowledge of networks, network protocols, setup of the network elements.
- Proficiency in writing scripts in bash.
- Experience with different stages of software development lifecycles.
- Experience working with container systems (Docker).
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Terraform, Ansible.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the AWS infrastructure.
- 2+ years experience in a BA / Technical writer role with a software company or bank.
- Knowledge of principles, processes, phases, and roles of application development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the client’s needs.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications
- Basic Payment Domain knowledge, experience in the functional flow of payment transaction processing is a big plus.
QA Engineer (Manual)
- Experience at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of bug life cycle, understanding of its impact on the system.
- Understanding of Testing methods and methodologies and differences.
- Knowledge of test design techniques. The ability to put them into practice.
- Understanding the work principles of the bug tracking systems.
- Work experience with API services.
- Experience in managing test documentation.
- Mobile testing experience.
- Understanding Agile Development Techniques.
- Good communication skills.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.