SDK.finance software communicates with numerous programs and operational systems (Servers, Linux OS, Front-end, 3rd party providers, etc.) that makes a final Product being complex. Based on previous experience, we’ve found out that customers prefer to be supported and face help in case of any system urgencies. We understand how important it is to receive a proper support from a qualified specialist in case of seeing any error on the screen.
To meet the needs of our Clients, we offer support by SDK.finance Customer Support Engineer.
Customer Support Engineer is a high-qualified specialist, who not only accepts requests, but has enough technical skills to understand and solve most of technical problems.
Customer Support Engineer workflow scheme
- Basic questions of the Customer, which can be resolved by the Customer Support Engineer of the Service Provider.
- Resolving issues regarding the infrastructure and architecture components. Servers, Databases, Infrastructure, and other tasks that can be resolved only by a System Administrator/DevOps of the Service Provider.
- Questions regarding the source code of the Software and its logic in general. Setting the system parameters and other tasks that can be performed only by Developers of the Service Provider.
- 09:00 – 18:00 (CET time zone ), excluding lunch break: from 12:00 till 13:00 (CET time zone), business days (Email) – free of charge.
- 24/7 (Email, Skype, phone) – request pricing
The SLA enters in force from a final QA stage (User Acceptance Testing stage)