«The world of digital payments» by Pavlo Sidelov
14 years of experience in digital payments, the launch of several FinTech companies (with SDK.finance being the major project), and ruthless desire to foster innovations in payments — all this spurred Pavlo to publish the book “The World Of Digital Payments: Practical Course (FinTech)”.
The author provides an exhaustive description of the current payment instruments, supplemented by examples covering different countries, currencies, and business sectors.
The book provides the answers to the fundamental questions:
- how to work with electronic sales channels;
- how to develop an IT project with the acceptance of payments;
- how to raise the efficiency of customer service and to understand where difficulties exist with converting visitors into customers;
- and Finally, how to choose a strategy to monetize your business.
Whether you are a developer/designer searching for the ABCs of digital payments, or an IT entrepreneur, seeking the right strategy for business monetization, this book will definitely point you in the right direction!
You can see below the key sections of the book (the list of subsections is literally endless 🙂 so I skipped it to keep this post readable)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- EVOLUTION OF PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- IMPLEMENTATION OF PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS
- PREPAID CARD SYSTEMS
- E-WALLET SYSTEMS
- BANK TRANSFER
- CASH PAYMENT
- TRANSFORMATION OF THE FINANCIAL WORLD
You can find the book on Amazon! Have fun reading the book and applying the knowledge in practice!