SDK.finance back-end software is designed for building any FinTech product based on the wide scope functionality, existing and regularly new-coming solutions and the business cases.
It allows you to start a payment business in a cost-effective manner, without developing it from scratch. You can be up and be running rapidly with a low CapEx (capital expenditure) and in a timely manner, as our high-quality solution is already available.
We also provide an option for you to order custom-mode product development by SDK.finance team according to your specific business needs.
Our cooperation process includes the next steps:
Investigation stage (up to 1 month):
1. Initial project requirements discussion. It is based on your initial request, which explains all the needs and specifications of your future product. We arrange an intro call to help you make high-level decision about further steps.
2. Sign NDA + IT-consulting contract. We read your requirements to a product and compare it with functionality already available in our platform and what is missed on the platform. As a result, you will understand how much time we will need and what will be a preliminary range of a budget. How we will work together:
- Weekly calls for status reports: current delivery & performance discussion + next week planning issues.
- Monthly reports from our team with summary of work that was done.
- Daily access to Atlassian Jira & Confluence tools that enable you:
- In this program you become an active team member: you can read, edit, comment, approve (disapprove) tasks for developers.
- See the progress and results in, where will be recorded all the completed processes with factual time, which was used.
- The system allows to see what task is in the process now, how much time it takes, who’s responsible for it, etc.
- You can generate a report from Atlassian Jira Confluence at any time. CTO, BA & PM will be your contact persons.
3. You make a decision about future license tariff plan
Pre-development stage (up to 4 weeks):
1. Sign contracts for the license and software development.
2. Technical specification document is the most significant document (set of documents includes texts, wireframes, schemes), which is a foundation for the implementation. This is a key document that specifies technical conditions and requirements to a specific business process or a use-case. In the event that the client doesn’t provide the project documentation and the scope of project is quite large, we propose to prepare such project documentation before the Project start. You can do it by yourself or we can help you with it. Based on this document we can estimate timeline and a budget.
Development stage (up to 10 weeks):
1. Set up an instance for you
2. Your side: design + front-end / mobile development
3. Our side: Platform + Integrations + backend customisation (if needed).
Integrations with third parties is the most time-consuming part of the project. On this stage we integrate with third parties which the client may require for his own project (Visa/MasterCard, banks and financial institutions, Oracle, IBM, Salesforce, Risk and Analytics components, etc.). Integration of front-end with back-end is carried out on this stage as well. It allows developers team to manage the entire software infrastructure from API back end and unify a lot of developers steps.
Release stage (up to 4 weeks):
1. Final QA. Make sure that all processes work correctly. We use Arquillian for a final test of the functions. For code analysis: UpSource, FindBugs, SonarQube and Lapse+ tools. These tools are recommended by OWASP community.
2. User Acceptance Testing (UAT). During UAT, actual product users test the software to make sure it can handle required tasks in real-world scenarios, according to specifications. You and our Customer Support Engineer (SLA) accept a developed project at this stage.
3. Go live. After all the testing and bug-fixing processes are complete, we will configure the Production environment and deploy the ready-to-use application for live mode. The release includes the transfer of all system procedures from developer to operation mode.