Updated on 19 Jun 2023
Core team for the technical code audit
- 3+ years experience in a BA / Technical writer role with a software company or bank.
- Knowledge of principles, processes, phases, and roles of application development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the client’s needs.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications
- Basic Payment Domain knowledge, experience in the functional flow of payment transaction processing is a big plus.
Senior Java developer
- 5+ years of experience with Java 11
- Strong experience with Spring (Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot.)
- Experienced in RESTful APIs
- Knowledge ESP;
- Experience in the financial domain.
- Knowledge of distributed transactions;
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- RDBMS: PostgreSQL
- NoSQL: MongoDB
- Unit testing
- Integration testing using Arquillian
- Nice to have experience in the financial domain
- Experience in developing large web applications with Vue.js (2 ver.)
- Knowledge of HTML semantics, CSS, SCSS, Tailwind
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful API, Git, Webpack
- Experience with UI frameworks ElementUI
- Experience with Typescript
- Unit testing is not required
DevOps Engineer (AWS)
- 4+ years of commercial DevOps experience.
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu especially).
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with databases such (PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Strong knowledge of such a deployment tool as GitLab CI or Jenkins, etc.
- Strong knowledge of networks, network protocols, setup of the network elements.
- Proficiency in writing scripts in bash.
- Experience with different stages of software development lifecycles.
- Experience working with container systems (Docker).
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Terraform, Ansible.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the AWS infrastructure.
Team members that might be needed for future software development
- 3+ years of experience in IT project management;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken);
- Experience in technology or project management field, including experience in leading or participating in projects;
- Understanding of advanced information systems, database systems and communications networks strong understanding SDLC;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Strong personality with good negotiation skills;
- Experience in problem-solving and analyzing information proactivity.
- Experienced in UX / UI design
- Strong experience with Principle
- Worked with projects related to fintech (preferably)
- Knows how to conduct research of the best solutions before completing a task
- Knows how to intelligently borrow the best solutions from competitors
QA Engineer (Manual)
- Experience of at least 4 years.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of bug life cycle, and understanding of its impact on the system.
- Understanding of Testing methods and methodologies and differences.
- Knowledge of test design techniques. The ability to put them into practice.
- Understanding the work principles of the bug tracking systems.
- Work experience with API services.
- Experience in managing test documentation.
- Mobile testing experience.
- Understanding Agile Development Techniques.
- Good communication skills.
QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in Automation testing 4+ years
- Agile development, test and deploy environment;
- API testing framework such as PostMan;
- XML and JSON to model test data;
- Test frameworks in a CI/CD environment (GitLab CI);
- Java development;
- SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Source code version control tools, such as Git;
- Defect tracking systems and issue tracking system, such as JIRA;
- Test management and reporting tools, such as Quality Center, Zephyr or qTest.
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher;
Nice to have :
- Docker or Kubernetes; knowledge or experience with security or penetration testing.