P2P Payment App Development Services
Lead the digital payments business with SDK.finance money transfer app development services. Save money and time by having your mobile payment solution built by a team of dedicated fintech software engineers on a pre-developed fintech platform.Contact us
Developing all types of payment products
We provide customized mobile payment and remittance solutions that make use of cutting-edge technology. Employ our skills to get completely protected, user-friendly p2p payment software with outstanding UI/UX design.
P2P payment apps
Facilitate seamless peer-to-peer transactions and enable users to send and receive money directly from their bank accounts, making splitting bills or reimbursing friends a breeze.
Money transfer apps
Enable quick and secure fund transfers between users and businesses. Enhance the app with added features like payment tracking and notifications.
Cater to the growing global economy, allowing users to send money across borders efficiently and cost-effectively, empowering families and businesses worldwide.
Mobile payment software
Turn smartphones into digital wallets, empowering users with contactless payments at stores, restaurants, and online retailers, eliminating the need to carry cash or credit cards.
Accelerate the release by using a pre-built payment platform
SDK.finance can save you at least a year of development time via its tried-and-true combination: cost-effective remittance app development on top of a white-label core transaction engine.
Have a team of seasoned specialists with more than 15 years of experience in fintech and payment solutions development to work on your mobile payment app utilizing the SDK.finance fintech software as a shortcut.
Money transfer app development: out of the box back-end features
Multiple wallets in different currencies can be created
Available through integrations with the vendors via API
Available out of the box
APIs for integration available
Available between the user’s own accounts
- Email notifications APIs
- SMS notifications APIs
- Currency and issuer creation and status management
- Currency exchange rates input – manual or automated (from external feed)
Intuitive back-office for your team
The white-label software from SDK.finance provides a solid base for your financial product to succeed – from configuring the system to empowering your team to exceed customer expectations with impeccable service.
- Self-registration via email or phone
- Flexible survey and document uploading (such as identity, utility bills, etc)
- Automated (via a pre-integrated vendor – Complyadvantage)
- Manual (via back-office interface)
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- All customer details and activities are in one place
- Chats with customers via the in-system messaging tool
- Notes about a customer for future
- Top-ups and withdrawals
- Payment gateway operations (via pre-integrated vendors)
- In-system transfers or payments
- In-system currency exchange
- External currency exchange (via pre-integrated vendors)
- Payment link
- QR-payments (coming soon)
- Refund and chargeback (coming soon)
- Vendor terms and conditions input
- Creating customer contracts with different sets of commissions and limits
- Let customers choose the preferred contract type (e.g. with or without monthly fees)
- Customizable fees for any transaction: %, flat fee, or combination of them
- Configuring the fee bearer (sender or receiver)
- Transaction limits (per period, amount or number of transactions)
- Company liabilities reconciliation
- Liabilities in front of your clients
- Liabilities in front of your vendors
- Identifying unmatched transactions and discrepancies
- Resolving the detected issues
- Clear picture of your company’s gains on top of transactions
- Chief Revenue Officer – oversight of fees and limits and monetization
- CFO and Accountant – management of company’s financial health (reconciliation, cash, obligations management)
- KYC officer – verification of customers’ identity during onboarding;
- AML & Anti-fraud officer – detecting and investigating money laundering and fraud risks
- Customer success manager – assisting clients with their requests
- Admin – managing team access and setting up new roles.
Why do customers entrust mobile payment software development to SDK.finance?
We use our powerful transaction engine to build a customized solution for you. So you gain the advantage of the speed of adopting off-the-shelf software and have it adjusted, scaled, and expanded to match your payment app requirements at a much more affordable cost than designing the same customised solution from scratch.
Our platform includes 400+ API endpoints, allowing for easy integration with virtually any third-party service provider or solution. We also provide pre-configurated integrations to facilitate seamless connections with vendors specializing in payment acceptance, card issuance, and KYC compliance. More about integrations here.
Your data is yours only
Your data is yours regardless of the delivery method you choose. Our software just handles transactions and does not store any data. Furthermore, your primary database is totally under your control, whether hosted on-premises or in a private cloud, with no third-party access jeopardizing its security.
Payment app development mode
Accelarate your P2P app development with SDK.finance experts
- Speed up Product deployment.
- Pre-developed FinTech software.
- Expert team without the hassle of hiring
- Saved in-house team’s resources
Choose the suitable delivery and modifications level
The combination of pre-developed software and payment app development services gives our clients the option of having their solutions delivered and maintained in the way that is most convenient for them. They may choose between the high customizability and vendor independence of a source code license and a more cost-effective cloud-based software, managed by our in-house staff.
Full controlBest for enterprise level businesses
Top efficiencyBest fit for startups and SMBs
|UI/UX, third party services integrations
|A responsibility of the customer’s team
|On the SDK.finance team*
|Main database maintenance
|A responsibility of the customer’s team
|A responsibility of the customer’s team
|One-time source-code license payment
P2P payment app development case studies
A MENA PSP revamps transaction accounting system
Examine how a MENA nation's big payment service provider (NDA) in a MENA nation optimizes its main transaction accounting system by merging SDK.finance core software with its existing POS software.Explore
MPAY - a payment app with ewallet
Learn how MPAY used SDK.finance payment software to turn a network of cash-in payment kiosks into a full-scale payment app.Explore
Reach out and get your P2P payment app built by experts
P2P Payment App Development FAQs
The time required to develop a payment app can vary depending on the complexity of the app, the number of features required, and the development process used. In general, the development of a simple payment app can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months.
SDK.finance offers pre-developed software that serves as a solid foundation for developing your payment app and helps save time in the development process.
The cost of developing paid apps depends on a number of factors, including the complexity of the app, the number of features required, the expertise and experience of the development team, and the location of the development team. Typically, costs range from a few thousand dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars or more for a more complex system.
SDK.finance offers two options for purchasing the digital wallet platform: an affordable cloud version with a subscription-based pricing model and an on-premise version that includes a source code license and is available for a one-time flat fee.
The process for developing a payment application typically involves several phases, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment. The development team works closely with the client to ensure that the app meets their specific needs, is user-friendly, and complies with relevant regulations and security standards.
With SDK.finance, you can skip the most time-consuming and resource-intensive part of your product development and focus on UI /UX, the necessary integrations and monetization of your payment app.
Integrating a payment app with existing systems can be a complex process and depends on the systems in question. It may require the use of APIs, data mapping and other integration tools.
SDK.finance platform includes more than 400 API endpoints that provide easy integration with any third-party solution. It helps to increase the time and money-saving potential of our p2p transfer software and relieves developers from numerous integration-related issues.
There are several types of payment apps on the market, including peer-to-peer (P2P) payment apps, mobile wallets, point-of-sale (POS) apps, and bill payment apps. P2P payment apps allow users to send and receive money from their friends or family members, mobile wallets allow users to store multiple payment methods and make online purchases, POS apps are used to process payments at physical retail stores, and bill payment apps allow users to pay their bills from their mobile devices.
SDK.finance provides customized mobile payment and remittance solutions like P2P payment apps, money transfer apps, international remittance apps and mobile payment software.