Where we are
We’ve run an internal proof-of-concept that works, and now we are preparing a program for beta-test customers.
As a result of this beta-tests, we expect to answer the question “does this thing works well enough to bring commercial value to clients or not”.
Looks promising but at this stage, there is a chance to fail with this technology.
Key terms of the beta-customers’ program
Both sides understand that at this stage technology can work unstable and from time to time give incorrect results. SDK.finance does not guarantee a 100% performance of the software during the beta test.
During the beta-test SDK.finance as the Technology Provider will take its best efforts to:
- organize a secure space for images exchange with the Beta-Customer;
- use AI/ML to analyze PDF, PNG, JPEG/JPG and other popular images formats;
- extract meta information from images (EXIF);
- provide to Beta-Customer results on the secured space;
- update and improve the technology for solving those tasks;
Beta-Customer is willing to:
- participate in this program for up to 6 months;
- upload at least 12,000 images for the analysis during this time;
- share feedback on the beta-product quality, and usage experience with SDK.finance over interviews, calls, and other methods convenient to both parties.
This program is provided on a free of charge basis.
Beta-test starts with a conclusion of Beta Test Agreement between two legal entities: SDK.finance as Technology Provider and Customer.
The program duration is 6 months. SDK.finance reserves the right to terminate the beta test earlier than the duration period described above.
SDK.finance could make a decision to bring to the market the commercial version of this technology. In this case:
- Beta-Customer will benefit with exclusive commercial terms in case they wish to use the Product in the future;
- Beta-Customer provides permission to publish the success story with its name, logo, and usage experience on the marketing website of the Provider.