Payroll PSP business model
This business model is suitable for major money transfers to individuals (payroll):
- other types of mass payments.
The key advantage is the automation of mass payments process.
- Control over all operations;
- Create an operator to generate applications;
- Create a group of users for mass payments;
- Upload a payroll statement with the data:
- Payment amount ;
- Payment currency;
- User’s ID.
- Create an application for withdrawal:
- In manual mode;
- In automatic mode.
- Schedule applications;
- Accept applications;
- Access to history of transactions;
Typical list of actors for Payroll PSP business model:
- Primary actors:
- Payroll manager;
- Individual (receiver of transfer).
- System actors from a financial institution:
- Chief financial officer (CFO) – responsible for the financial and economic essence of the business;
- Compliance manager – manages the merchants and ensures the security of their involvement in the KYC system (know your customer);
- Anti-fraud manager – responsible for fraud risk management and dispute resolution between all members in the system;
- Business development manager (BDM) – responsible for merchant onboarding and revenue plans.
SDK.finance offers flexible pricing plans for companies of any size. We’ll be in touch quickly to get you started with a package that makes sense for your business. Contact us to get pricing information.