The SDK.finance wallet architecture
Extend your money flow, maximize profit potential, and enhance user experience using the power of internal transactions and the benefits of the wallet architecture of the SDK.finance Platform.Contact us
How does your business benefit from wallet architecture?
Longer money circulation in the system
The wallet architecture promotes extended fund circulation, contributing to a dynamic financial ecosystem and maximizing fund utility.
Wallet architecture by SDK.finance allows you to boost the revenue by multi-stage interaction between wallets in the system. It leads to an increased transaction volumes, and contributes to a higher revenue stream from transaction fees for clients.
Improved user experience
The wallet system is designed with an intuitive interface to provide a seamless and user-friendly Platform. The system architecture prioritizes accessibility and ease of use, making it simple to navigate and complete financial transactions.
Enhanced user retention
SDK.finance provides a convenient and reliable payment system for users. This contributes to building loyalty among clients, attracting new ones, and ensuring the Platform's sustainable growth.
Your customers benefit too, a win-win
To illustrate the advantages for users, let’s consider a scenario where a merchant receives payment from a client through our system.
As merchants do not need to spend time and resources on withdrawing funds, they can efficiently manage and transfer money within our system through their digital wallets. This streamlined payment process enhances operational efficiency.
All transactions within the system, including merchant-client payments and any fund transfers, are recorded in the system ledger. This record-keeping ensures transparency, accountability, and a comprehensive overview of financial activities within the Platform.
Extended money flow in the system
Our wallet architecture has a significant impact on the circulation of money within the system, as it allows for effortless funds transfer and management. This increases the time of money circulation within the system, presenting a lucrative opportunity for our clients to earn more income.
Our digital wallet architecture is designed to increase the circulation of money in the system, which benefits our clients by boosting their revenue over time. Through the flexibility of configured fees, merchants can strategically enhance their revenue streams to align with their unique business needs and financial goals.
Let’s define a wallet
SDK.finance’s system is based on wallets – virtual accounts that represent balance and enable transactions. They support any currency or digital assets-from fiat to cryptocurrencies, reward points, bonuses, etc.
Thanks to the in-system transactions functionality, your end-users can send money to each other’s wallets, or make payments – easy and fast.
Where is the money stored?
While wallets reflect the monetary value, all funds are kept in your business bank account. SDK.finance acts as an intermediary, representing funds and recording transactions in a secure ledger.
SDK.finance does not store or access customer funds.
Technically, it’s the e-currency, not fiat money, that circulates within the system. For example, during the top-up, the end-customer purchases e-currency issued by your company using their cash deposit.
How does wallet architecture facilitate the money flow?
Unlimited number of wallets
The Platform offers the flexibility to create an unlimited number of wallets, each customizable to support any currency configured in the system, or any digital assets. It allows you effortlessly create and manage numerous wallets tailored to the specific requirements.
With our system, you have the flexibility to configure an unlimited number of currencies. This allows your users easily operate any assets they desire, from traditional fiat currencies to reward points, crypto or bonuses.
In-system wallets operations
Users can conduct in-system transactions instead of just withdrawing funds for external use. Our wallet architecture significantly enriched the process for payment processing systems built using SDK.finance.
Our system includes a transaction history feature that records every financial operation, providing users with a detailed and transparent account of their asset movements.
Money flow tracking
This architecture enables detailed tracking of every transaction through the system by keeping records of each wallet's account, resulting in a reliable financial management space.
Fee collection mechanism
Wallet architecture provides optimized fee collection, accumulating fees for different transactions or services to specific wallets.
Explore the wallets types
- wallets owned by end users like individuals or merchants on our Platform.
- allow users to hold and transact money, including fund transfers, payments, and balance inquiries.
- used to store money that was issued into the system.
- temporarily hold funds until payment system requirements are met in a transaction.
- serve for secure and trust-building purposes, and after completion of the transaction, the balance of these accounts must be 0.
- regular commission wallets (used to collect commission from individuals);
- regular gate commission wallets (used to calculate commission income for a particular provider account and a specific commission collector for individuals);
- business gate commission wallets (used to calculate commission income for a particular provider account and a specific commission collector for merchants).
- hold a reserve of funds to ensure liquidity and manage unforeseen circumstances. It acts as a safeguard against potential shortfalls.
- simplify fund transfers by integrating with service providers for topping up or withdrawals.
- serve as a settlement mechanism and display incoming and outgoing funds, enabling users to easily check their balance and transaction history.
- used for cash desk operations in a specific currency and created automatically when you set up a commission for the first time.
- serve as a digital storage for vouchers to pay for goods or services later on.
- can be used like gift cards, discounts, promotions, bill payments or event tickets, within the Platform.