In an E-wallet system, accounting plays a critical role in managing the flow of funds and ensuring financial accuracy and transparency. To efficiently handle financial activities within the platform, a dedicated role – the Accountant – is assigned to perform various tasks and maintain accurate records.
The Accountant role is responsible for reconciling cash, closing cash desk days, approving withdrawal requests, initiating system operations, and working with financial reports.
This role is typically created by the Administrator (or a CFO if applicable) and has access to various sections of the e-wallet admin dashboard to effectively manage financial transactions.
We have pre-implemented a dedicated dashboard for Accountant role which is available out of the box and provides some basic functionality. Having access to the SDK.finance source code You can perform some customisations and extend the functionality for Accountant according to your business needs.
1. Transactions: Accountants can view and filter all transactions, providing oversight and maintaining records for future reference. On UI this functionality is provided in the same form as for Administrator.
2. Withdrawal: Accountants manage withdrawal requests and bank operations, either accepting or declining transactions based on the system’s requirements.
3. Top-up via Bank: Accountants can execute top-ups for users and view all top-up requests, ensuring that funds are properly added to user wallets.
4. Cash Desks: Accountants can view and manage cash desks, transactions, and withdrawal requests, as well as accept closing day requests to maintain accurate records and balance cash desk accounts (Not provided on UI).
5. System Operations: Accountants can initiate various system operations, such as cash input, cash collect, investments, and gate investments, to manage the flow of funds within the e-wallet system. These operations are related to the issue of the e-currency within the system.