Creating custom Contracts
Creating a custom Contract means adding a new contract to the system with system commissions from the default contract for a chosen Person type with the possibility to change commissions and limits. Then such new contract types can be assigned to a chosen category of users.
This functionality is available via the UI provided out of the box.
To create a custom Contract an Admin should:
- Click Add custom contract
- Set the name of the new contract
- Select the default Person type
- Configure system operations commissions
- Configure system operations limits
- Configure provider operations commissions
- Configure provider operations limits.